PathWays to Global Understanding is a journey into God’s Kingdom blueprint. This curriculum is specifically designed to be energizing, fresh, and thought-provoking with material that connects Biblical truths with our everyday modern lives and how we fit into God’s plan for the nations.
Explore the following topics:
- God’s endeavor to redeem all peoples and its relationship to His Kingdom intentions
- The interaction of blessing and responsibility
- The Old Testament accounts and their Kingdom connection
- Jesus’ attitude toward the nations
- Paul’s strategic undertakings
- How has the Gospel moved through history?
- What elements contribute to reaching a culture?
- How do God’s people disciple nations?
- What barriers keep the Good News from moving forward?
- What practical lessons from the past can instruct us for the future?
- What is a “people group” and why do we need to understand that concept?
- Which nations and peoples still remain to be reached?
- What methods have been successful in penetrating closed countries?
- How can the Gospel move effectively throughout a people group?
- What is the role of development in extending the whole Gospel?
- What is culture and how can it be redeemed?
- What does it take to enter and impact a culture effectively?
- How is the message the same and how is it different in different cultures?
- What form will the church take in each culture?
- How do we reach oral learners?
- How God’s people discover opportunities for strategic significance
- The types of joint ventures that link local churches and missions agencies
- How third world Christians and Western Christians can partner effectively
- What role does reconciliation play in healing the nations?